Tuesday 1 May 2012

Wet and Windy

It has been some time since I last blogged, I'm not really sure why this is except that sometimes I get a bit bogged down with family 'stuff ' - there isn't always the time to find a quiet half an hour to devote entirely to my own thoughts....a bit down with yet another 'bug' this week, I have started volunteering at my sons school one day a week but have stayed home today, better to keep my germs to myself than infecting anyone else I think....have been quite busy with parcels to post and piles of washing to deal with....Yesterday we had a lovely sunny day with a breeze that blew all the cobwebs away but this morning we are back to grey skies and rain and wind that makes my ears hurt......I've been reading lovely blogs to cheer myself up, all the colour and creativity does wonders for the soul!





Feeling much better now!















No comments:

Post a Comment