Thursday 20 January 2011

Brrrrrr

Back to winter this morning, a very crisp and frosty one ...but a lovely bright sky, turning blue as I type - so things are not so bad.
I have decided to finally make use of all the old family T-shirts etc. - of a pile of unwanted clothes that has been slowly growing for the last 2 years in the bottom of my wardrobe...taking inspiration from a website I found on Facebook, I have decided to reuse the fabrics to make a knitted rug...so far so good, the most difficult part is cutting the fabric but it knits up really quickly..I'll post pic's soon (need batteries for the camera!)...
List for the day:
1 - Get down to some serious housework
2 - Find a suitable way to earn some money
3 - Buy daughter No. 1's Food Tec. ingredients for tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment