Saturday 11 December 2010

Handemade Market Day

We had a very long but happy day, the Handmade  Market was on a slightly smaller scale than expected but we had lots of lovely customers and Daughter No 1 did a great job manning the stall while I was otherwise engaged in the kitchen. I was very proud of her today, she was a great help....It was a family affair as my middle sister came across to see us and brought her adorable kiddiwinks with her, my three loved seeing their little cousins....and of course  mum was there too, beavering away in the kitchen as usual, along with the rest of our coffee team - a whole kitchen of lovely ladies !
Also a surprise visit from Lisa and Lee with their gorgeous new baby girl - a tiny pink little bundle of loveliness....I love babies...So, a good time was had by all and we managed to raise some funds for church too!
Feeling very festive now, might try and escape for a bit of sneaky Christmas shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment