Thursday 11 November 2010

Only 45 days ...

Apparently it is only 45 days until Christmas - my lovely 9 year old sang this over and over to me this morning....we have had a lot of chat surrounding Christmas gifts between the chidren this last fortnight and the younger two sat together to write letters to Father Christmas last weekend ...even my eldest joined in by writing a list of  her ideal gifts...how helpful my children are, if only they put as much effort into keeping their rooms tidy etc.. Due to finances, Christmas this year will be more about quality than quantity, with much of Christmas being 'handmade' - mostly by myself !
In the meantime I have a few Fairs coming up, so my little hands will be crafting away on various winter wollies and gift ideas as stock for the stall...

No comments:

Post a Comment