Wednesday 6 October 2010

Misty hills

After a night of heavy rain everything is a bit hazy and misty this morning, got myself all ready for the Harvest Service at school - which involved running around like a headless chicken, trying to make myself look presentable etc.. - only to discover in the playground that the service is actually tomorrow morning...usual story, now I just have to remember to turn up tomorrow...
Mr H is away in Scotland this week, it is a bit strange as he does not work away as often nowadays and it feels very quiet without him...of course it does mean I can watch whatever I like on TV in the evenings and leave as much yarn and crafty-stuff lying around as I like .... it also means walking the dog more often too ...
The Harry Potter reading continues as a ritual every evening, FP has been busy making Christmas cards and her Christmas crochet ...she is putting me to shame with her turnover, I must work harder...I've been trying to produce a pile of hats for a Fair in 2 weeks time but there has been a lot of unravelling and restarting, so it is not looking too good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment