Tuesday 22 February 2011

Further Half Term Bits and Bob's

It is Tuesday already, there never seems to be the time to do all the things I plan to do....yesterday was spent getting back to normal following a weekend in Cumbria for my mother-in-laws 80th birthday...obviously 'getting back to normal' means lots of washing and puting away of junk....a lazy morning for the young ones and then they had a get together with their cousins in the afternoon while I got a bit of quiet time...FP was off to sleep over at G and G's last night so there was one less little person to tuck in last night - as a result JP and I got through even more Harry Potter than usual and he worked on some really detailed drawings, which I found fascinating, if a little difficult to understand...but then, I'm not a 9 year old boy...
Incidentally, I must stop calling my kids 'little people' etc as my eldest is now 13 and several mm taller than I am - actually soon to be 14, arghhh - where does all the time go, I had planned to be a much better mother than I am but things went a bit pear shaped along the way...all of a sudden she is wearing my baseball boots and nicking my perfume....
Anyhow, ideas for half term:

Made By Me

I discovered this book on The Crafty Mumma blog, it has some lovely projects inside, great for this time of year when the weather isn't so great outside....pics to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment