Tuesday 14 September 2010

Rain

The beginning of the second full week back at school and the rain is endless, one of those low cloud, can't see past the end of the street days - at least I have an excuse to avoid digging the allotment plot!
Anyhow, things are getting back to normal with the school routine, homework, Guides, swimming etc..
This weekend all the proceeds from the Saturday morning are going to the Pakistan appeal, so as well as the regular sandwiches and cakes I thought I'd knit up some 'cupcakes' to sell as well - they are coming along nicely, I'll post a few pics in the days to come.
F.P has been coming along with her crochet over the summer and is furiously creating Christmas gifts to sell for charity with the Craft Club at school...I'm really proud of her, she is making some lovely things.
J.P is really enjoying his new class at school, having a male teacher has had a really positive effect - long may it continue....my girls loved being in Mr T's class too.

No comments:

Post a Comment